All States is always looking for highly skilled professionals. We create an environment that promotes teamwork, opportunity, cross training and self-fulfillment.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits plus the highest standards of safety and training in the industry.
Locations: Lake Forest, CA, Walnut Creek, CA, Garden City, MI, Chesterfield, MO
AutoCAD Operator Responsibilities:
- Prepare and revise drawings in AutoCAD with minimal supervision and make sure all drawings are in compliance with ASES standards.
- Receive guidance on design interpretation related to layout specifications and procedures.
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation.
- Other tasks include creation of schematics, equipment schedules, managing file locations, names, file layers, etc.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
AutoCAD Operator Preferred Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years progressive CAD Drafting experience.
- Ability to understand and modify standard details for project specific applications.
- Ability to adhere to schedules.
- Telecommunication background a plus.
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design preferred.
We are also have open positions for A&E Project Mangers and A&E Project Coordinators across the nation.
If you are interested in a career with All States please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org